February 24, 2019

My Top Songs of 2018 on Spotify

Spotify has this great feature that constructs a list of your most listened to songs from the previous year into one playlist. After thinking how cool it was to have this list I wondered if it truly reflected the songs I listened to from most to least. A quick google search took me to this link of a Spotify community page. One of the FAQs asks this question. It says the list will vary slightly to help the songs flow better. I agree with this because even though Tom DeLonge's "New World" should be number one, I'm not sure that Mishon's "Just a Kiss" is second. I had rediscovered that song this year after going back to some old playlists of mine from the 2000s.
Feel free to check out my playlist here. You don't need a Spotify account to see it. Maybe you will see some songs you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment